Monday, August 26, 2013

The Truth Hurts

To "M." and the gang:

Well, what do you know?  Pictures really do speak a thousand words --thousands, I should say.

Hmm.  Let's see...
No, I wasn't making it up, after all.
Yes, these are times of high strangeness.
No, I won't say I told you so, but
Yes, I will be thinkin' it (hehe)
No, there's no where to run, no where to hide.
Yes, you just have to face it, fearlessly, until there's a better solution.  But here's a clue: one can't fight a war when the troops are asleep (and if you know how that's done, now's the time to speak up).

Well, take no prisoners, though there are others who certainly will/are.  And such is the state of things, my friend.  Such is the state of things.

"Cassandra Complex" my tail feathers.  
Sometimes I wish I weren't right
...and this is one of those times.

.  


No comments:

Post a Comment