Thursday, September 12, 2013

Come on People, We Can DO This!


You know, one fine day, after Disclosure, we'll all be sittin' 
around FEMA camp fireshand in hand with our dear Space 
Brothers, singin' happy songs.  They had me sold at free wi-fi 
...but I'm still goin' for that $100 day pass!  How 'bout you?   



 "Uh, listen.  OK.  Now, I'm a puppet.  And, uh, you're all 
puppets.  And this is, uh, this is just what puppets do.  Now, 
ahem, remember.  You all ...you signed up for this, uh, from
 the beginning, from the very beginning.  Don't forget that, OK?"



 
Translation from Arabic: "Not only is mine bigger than yours, 
but mine is the biggest of ALL, bwahahaha!"   Yep, war always 
brings out the best in all men everywhere, and I'm always more 
impressed than I could possibly say.  So, come on everybody... 
Let's Kickstart WWIII




No comments:

Post a Comment