Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Song in the Key of Sting: Nothing 'Bout Me ...an Abductee Anthem?

.

It could practically be the military/alien abductees' (international) anthem:



A message to abductors/remote influencers, Terran and not.
Listen up, "all ya'll" (as someone out there is fond of saying, lol): 


        You just don't get it.  One day you'll get that I am not this.  Neti, neti.  None of us are.  In fact, what you're looking for you could find by just looking in the mirror:  I am you, you are me, I am the clothes you're wearing, the chair you're sitting in, the TR-3B you're flying around in.  In short...
~ I AM SOURCE ~   

 ...and so are you.  But, you don't get that.  You keep searching, you keep insisting on spinning your wheels and looking in all the wrong places.  You'll never find what you're looking for until you've learned how to LOVE (for starters, yourself).  Then it will all make sense to you.

        'Til then, you'll never stop knowing your same old 11th-hour acts of desperation.  There will be more marching in place, more being heavily steeped in and frightfully motivated by the survival fear that's become a complete way of life for you.  You're dying, slowly but surely, and you're model is unsustainable.

May Source help you, since you don't 
understand how to help yourselves.

Nothing 'Bout Me

Lay my head on the surgeon's table
Take me fingerprints if you are able
Pick my brains, pick my pockets
Steal my eyeballs and come back for the sockets
Run every kind of test from A to Z
And you'll still know nothing 'bout me

Run my name through your computer
Mention me in passing to your college tutor
Check my records, check my facts
Check if I paid my income tax
Pour over everything in my C.V.
But you'll still know nothing 'bout me
You'll still know nothing 'bout me

You don't need to read no books on my history
I'm a simple man, it's no big mystery
In the cold weather, a hand needs a glove
At times like this, a lonely man like me needs love

Search my house with a fine tooth comb
Turn over everything 'cause I won't be at home
Set up your microscope and tell me what you see
You'll still know nothing 'bout me



.

No comments:

Post a Comment