Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Technical Difficulties

.


UPDATE  (6/7/13):

This website is fine now --navigation is where it should be, links workable.  The page before, and the page after the post regarding Anya Briggs both work fine.

However, the page with the post still remains "locked."   Go figure.


__________________________________________________


NOTE  (6/4/13):

Please note: for some reason, the links on this page of my blog are now "locked" (also, the formatting is off; the navigational links were on the right, and are now at the bottom of this page, all of them also locked).  I have changed templates 3 times.  Each time, the blog was OK.  Then within 10 minutes, it was loopy like this again.  This began happening after I posted the article mentioning Anya Briggs, see below.  Not sure if there's a connection, but since opening this blog in 2010, I haven't had this problem before, so I can't help but wonder.  If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate the help.

Anyway, the navigation links all work fine and the format is correct at this page: http://ofthesoulblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/you-will-unite-or-you-will-fall.html  (type this address in the old-fashioned way, if you cannot highlight and copy the text).  As for this page, I have spelled out the addresses for the links where I could, until I could get this resolved.

Thanks for your understanding. :)
 
--Me




.

No comments:

Post a Comment