Friday, July 27, 2012

When Groups of Beings Work as One Mind

.

        I've observed that groups of sentient energies will sometimes work as one consciousness.  I don't mean work "together," I mean they speak and act as one, single mind.  Here are a couple examples.
It was on an episode of his show, Beyond,
which aired some years ago, that I noticed 
the angels working  with him.  There are 
other interesting things about James I will
write about in future articles. 


Healing with the Angels

        One day, I was casually watching a video of James Van Praagh speaking to an audience, doing readings, his usual work.  I had to do a double take of the video when I noticed two, tall  angels (for lack of a better description) standing on either side of him.



        They radiated an intense emerald green color.  OK, the word "color" doesn't really do what I sensed justice, since I clairvoyantly saw more of a "vibration" emanating from them.  I'm aware that when people say vibration, we think more in terms of sound.  But as I write this, I am reminded that colors are just waves of vibrations, which we "translate" into color with our brains, via our visual equipment.  So, I'll write the sentence again, this time wording it the way I initially wanted to write it:  They vibrated at what human beings would describe as "an emerald green color."  There, I feel better.

        Anyway, at first they appeared to be "moving" him, like a puppet.  A split second before he did, they gestured, spoke, made facial expressions, etc.  Then, he'd do the exact same things.  But I gathered that they were working with --or rather through him, that he was channeling them in real time before the studio audience.  The three of them moved as one entity.  In some circles, emerald green is associated with "healing."  So, one might interpret this event as James' work having a healing effect on everyone there.

        As I intuitively "felt" into the phenomena I was watching, I began to feel as though the angels themselves were actually one angel, bi-locating, appearing as two.  Then, the energy seemed to morph on me again.  After a while it felt not so much like one or two angelic beings, but like an actual "force," a brilliant green healing energy, prana, lifeforce itself.  In this instance, I would say The Force was truly with James. 

It is said the Archangel 
Raphael is a great healer,
and radiates a striking 
green color when present.
         In the big picture of things, I got the sense that "the angels" (or force) could have done this healing work on these very same people, at anytime, anywhere.  But for some reason it was important that they worked with James, as a team, as opposed to doing the work instead of James.  I get the sense they would rather do things that way.  The people were in expectation that James would bless them somehow, and were therefore easier to work with, I think.  Also, it seems that a human  "conduit" tends to engage humans more comfortably, and therefore more deeply, that we respond better to "one of our own."

        Otherwise, on most accounts, when humans encounter spirit beings we tend to freak out, even if they're benevolently trying to help us --too much TV-watching on our part, I guess, horror movies and the like (and there may be some subconscious religious fear/guilt mixed in there, too, like: "we don't understand spirit beings, so they must be evil, because anything we don't understand must be evil").  So, until we collectively have more opened minds toward beings that don't look/act like us, this may be how such beings need to work with us, for now.

        Funny, the centers of the palms of my hands and soles of my feet feel almost painfully on fire as I'm writing this. lol  Interesting.



Visit from the Pioneers


        On another occasion, I was casually working on my laptop at a coffee shop, as I am now.  I stopped to text a friend, when without looking up I suddenly sensed toward the left-front of me, a "great crowd of witnesses."  I could "see" the modest, 19th-century clothing of the discarnate men, women and children billowing in a gentle breeze.  All had their hands politely clasped before them.  I was moved by the serene smiles on their faces, and the way at all times their energies moved and thought as one mind.  I looked around the room to see if anyone else could see them, knowing they probably couldn't.

This photo approximates what The 
Pioneers look like to me, but I see 
them full-length, as in down to their 
shoes.  And there are many more of 
them, like about 300 or 400.

        I knew them to be The Pioneers, so nicknamed because they were "pioneering" a new concept in America, that of communicating with the dead.  They had founded and built the Spiritualist Church in the mid-1800s.  This wasn't the first time I'd seen them.  Some years before this little visit, I had been listening to a speaker at a Spiritualist Church, when they appeared to me for the first time.

        I was sitting in the last chair of a row, the wall to my left.  I turned and looked through the wall, as though it were transparent.  Dozens of rows of etheric chairs with ghostly people sitting on them extended out neatly from each actual, physical row.  Oddly, for some reason it was emphasized to me that they were sitting on folding chairs, and not solid ones.  It was as though the chairs symbolized that the people only intended a brief visit, that they didn't want to "intrude" for long, so it only seemed fitting (to them) to sit in folding chairs --a strange detail, indeed. 

        They all looked toward the front of the church, listening intently.  It keeps striking me as I write this, how polite they all were, as though they were trying hard not to cause a stir.  Maybe they didn't want me to freak out and say something (because I wanted to).  And it seems they wanted anyone who could see them to quietly emulate their politeness:  "Shhhh.  We don't mean to alarm you, but let us not distract the speaker. Simply listen, as we do now.  It's alright, we shall be leaving shortly.  Thank you for your understanding."

        And here's what was most interesting.  The speaker started preparing to share "spirit greetings," or brief mediumship readings.  She closed her eyes, grounding and relaxing her energy.  After a moment, she exclaimed, "Oh my.  We have quite a few visitors here with us today.  I think it's the Pioneers.  Oh my, there are many of them with us here today." [as I write this my scalp is tingling, and my hair is standing on end slightly.  haha].  I had remained silent, but at this point I couldn't help but enthusiastically voice my agreement.  I was somehow relieved that I wasn't the only one who sensed their presence.




Could the Spirit Realm Be Recruiting?

        So, here they were in Starbuck's no less, the familiar, extremely polite vibe emanating from them again.  This time they were standing and all staring directly at me, kinda' putting me on the spot --in the nicest of ways, of course.  They entreated me (funny, I never use "entreat" in my normal speech) to work in the Spiritualist Church again.  I hadn't been there in a while.  I had let my membership expire upon learning the official (NSAC) church stance is reincarnation doesn't exist.

        I was shocked that they overlooked such a basic tenet of spirituality and lost interest in being a member, though I still visited and helped out with services from time to time.  This is a hot topic in the church, with much dispute among members.  Even one of their national Board of Directors (that I know of, there may be others) is totally at odds with the church's stance on this.  He's pretty outspoken about it, lol.  I hope his influence eventually helps them get accurate in their teachings.

        In any event, it seems the Pioneers are working in unison (strength in numbers?) and recruiting folks.  I really think others have received these visits too because there are other psychics I personally know who, like me, don't work in mediumship primarily, yet have of late felt a strong urge to move in that direction with their work...apparently, I'm not the only one getting the memo.

        Honestly, my sense is that a big event of some sort is coming up, and many people will be experiencing what could be interpreted as death.  Mediums who could communicate with both sides, even remotely, seem to be called forth as "interpreters" with the hope their services might calm the potentially panicking masses.  I don't mean to come across as an alarmist, because I usually discourage this kind of "psychic prediction."  It only stresses people out.  But, this is what I honestly believe is behind the mediumship upsurge of late. Time will tell.

        I had several other examples of spiritual "group minds" in action that I wanted to include here, but already this article is way longer than I expected it to be.  Perhaps I will write about them another time.  Thanks for reading.



.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment